Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

E for......

Jayasree who writes the lovely blog Experiments in Kailas Kitchen sprung me a surprise this morning by rating my blog Excellent.
Thank you, Jaya....... I did a little dancing-for-joy in my chair...so that should tell you how happy I am.
There are several wonderful blogs out there which deserve this rating, but the one that I would like to pass this on to is Jugalbandi. I absolutely love the amazing photos that Jai & Bee post and Bee's writing style is inimitable.

13 comments:

Annu said...

congrats jaya.....enjoy your day.

Thanks for cute comment in my blog.

FH said...

Enjoy the award J!:)

Finla said...

Congrarts with your award

Kalai said...

Congrats on the award, Jayashree! :)

bee said...

congrats and thank you!!! it is an honour.

Laavanya said...

Congrats on the award Jayashree.

I'm game for Chundal any day... reminds me of navarathri.

Dhivya said...

Congrats on ur award girl..enjoy

Mythreyee said...

Congrats dear.

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Congrats for your award!!!

Uma said...

Congrats on your award! Time for celebration!

Seema said...

Congrats Jayashree.

Cynthia said...

Congrats! The award is well-deserved.

Trupti said...

Congrats Jayashree.

Hey are you interested in Arusuvai friendship chain? If yes then please email me your address to recipecenter@gmail.com

Happy Cooking.