Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Tandoori Aloo or maybe I should call it Microwavi Aloo

This is a quick snack that I tried last night with good results.
Make a marinade by mixing 6 tsp of sour, thick curd, 1 tsp all purpose flour, 1 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp garam masala. Peel baby potatoes. Prick them all over with a fork and marinate for about 30 minutes. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
We ate them hot off the oven and that left me with no pics. Will update the pics next time I get around to making this. The only hard part of this recipe is peeling the baby potatoes....It took sooooo long.

This goes to Valli's Potluck.

8 comments:

notyet100 said...

hmm this sounds interestin,.hppy independence day...

Unknown said...

saw your tandoori aloo recipe waiting to try it soon

sra said...

This sounds super easy, I will shop for baby potatoes tomorrow!

Unknown said...

nice recipe..will make it today..

Shobana senthilkumar said...

Hi,
aloo ...i jus luv it...waiting to see the snap

jayasree said...

reading ur recipe, I feel, peeling those baby aloos seems to be worth the effort.

Nidhi said...

Hey Jayashree...I ate and loved a very similar recipe some time back in the company guest house. Since then have been planning to make it at home...Now that u hv reminded me of it again..guess it will happen soon :)

Srivalli said...

that sure sounds so yummy jay..wish there was a picture to feast!